Wednesday, August 6, 2008

bragging time!!

I just have to brag about Brandon. I am so proud of him and what he has accomplished. As you know we are in Boise for Brandon's internship, last week they had a sales competition to see who could make the most in their average sales, Brandon ended up having his average sales at $750 The person closest to his average had $480. Brandon won big time! He was rewarded $50 to Wal-mart, and the next day he found out that out of 94 eye-mart's in the us he was the second best salesman for that week. Cool huh? I know my husband is awesome. I am so proud of him he works so hard and it really pays off. They are doing another contest this week and he is winning so far. Woo hoo Go Brandon!! I will be your cheerleader again this week!! Good luck

3 comments:

Sami said...

Here's hopin' many people go blind this week...woo hoo!

Gretchen said...

Wow Brando! You are such a stud muffin.

Elise said...

I am so happy I found you blog... and ps you header picture is priceless! I LOVE IT!!