Krew Just hit his 3 month mark so we had a little photo shoot with him here are some of the pictures that we took of him. We love him more and more each day. Especially since he slept a whole 8 hours last night woo hoo!! I hope you enjoy the pics!
Here he is just chillin on the couch!
Playing in the leaves (as you can tell he actually didn't like this one)
This is Sloany double fresh Jr.
Cuddling with all his stuffed animals
He sure loves his monkey! He's our little monkey man!




9 comments:
i just want to squeeze him!! he is so cute and his cheeks...
Wow, I actually think he looks a lot like Corden! He's getting so big!
FINALLY more pictures! He is so adorable. I swear he just keeps getting cuter (if that is possible). Yay for the 8hrs last night! I can't believe he's three months old.
What an insult to say that he looks like Corden!!!
oh man he has changed so much, i cant wait to see him only...13 more days!!! he has the cutest face!!!
I think that you just made Sloan proud to be Sloany Double-Fresh Sr. Cute kid.
He is just too cute! Love the one in the leaves- sad, but cute! I bet you're just loving him so much! What an adorable little guy!
He has grown so much! He is adorable, I wish we could see him everyday. I love the pictures.
Oh he is so dang cute hun! Tell me when you're back in Idaho and we'll set up a little play date for the buddy:)
Post a Comment