Monday, October 20, 2008
New Mexico here I come
I am leaving for New Mexico today!! My sister Heidi is going to Florida with her husband and needs someone to Babysit there 3 of 4 kids, so My other sister Gretchen and I are both flying out to go be with the kids while they are gone and then staying an extra couple of days to be together as sisters. I am very excited to see them!! But this will also be the first time I have been away from Brandon for longer than one night in our 2 years of marriage, so that will be weird I'm a little nervous but more excited. I will be gone for 9 days. I will post pictures of my trip when I get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hope you have fun Diedre! I'm not sure if Brandon will survive without you and Krew for that long, but as long as you have the fixin's for those nasty ramen noodle taco things, I guess He'll be okay.
How fun!! Hope you have a good time, but I know you will! I wish I was going on a trip to New Mexico, Lucky!!
Hello! This is Corey Anderson's wife, we found your blog. Love the pictures of those cute babies! Looks like you are both doing VERY well. Keep up the blogging.
have fun!! I remember when I took my first trip away from Kraig... it was kinda weird... but so good to get back home! :)
Did you have fun in New Mexico? We're crossing our fingers that you guys end up in Dallas for Brandon's school. How cool would that be?!
Post a Comment