Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's official

We just bought our tickets to fly to Texas! Brandon's sister Sami is having heart surgery and will be on bed rest for a while and needs help around the house so I am leaving on the 5th of April to go be with her and help her out. Brandon will be joining me after he is finished with this semester. We are really excited to go and help out. What is family for if we can't be there for each other. We love you and are praying for you sami, see you soon!

3 comments:

Cam said...

You are going to be so sick of us by the time you leave. It'll be way nice to have you here though. We appreciate your willingness to do it.

Sami said...

I love you guys so much!!! I'm so excited to see you, but mainly I want to cuddle that baby! I think he's going to regret ever coming to visit his crazy Aunt Sami...but that's what I'm here for.

Jenny Hadley said...

You can do it! I love you! Good Luck!