Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Krew's First Official Word
If you didn't quite understand it Krew's first word was Tickle! He says is all the time, it's so cute. This video was taken a couple of weeks ago. He also says Bob a lot, so he might have an imaginary friend already!!! Also he has recently started standing for like a minute without falling, and he just giggles the whole time!! It is AWESOME!! His favorite thing to do with mom is to unload the dishes from the dishwasher, AND the cupboards, AND the drawers, AND the closets; it was funny the first... 30 times but now that the kitchen resembles a mine field it aint so much fun!!! Basically a whole lot of "backwards cleaning" as Heidi would call it. Basically he is our everything and we wouldn't trade him for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Krew is SOO adorable! I miss him. Carter does the same thing...they are going to be best friends.
oh! that is soooooooo darling! how cute you guys!
AHHH that is soo cute! His first word is tickle! :) I haven't even seen this kid in person! Next time you guys are in Boise we'll have to hang out!
Diedre! I found your blog through Alisha Balukoff's blog. How are you three doing? Krew has gotten so big and I can't believe just how handsome he is. Wow! I hope all is going well for you guys!
Too stinking cute! I can't think of anything else to say... It was just so cute I actually laughed out loud. Good job, Krew!
so cute! it's fun seeing them do all of these new things, huh?
Hey Brandon! I found your blog through Amy's, I hope that is ok. You have a beautiful family. How fun that his first word is tickle! He is adorable. Hope all is well with you.
He is so so cute! I like the "backwards cleaning" phrase, funny! But totally true! Eli stopped doing that only a few months ago so you have a while left!!!!!
We're heartbroken. We thought Krew's first word would be Sophie...
We love and miss you all! He's adorable!
so cute! we miss you guys!
Post a Comment