Brandon got another interview!! We are so excited, this interview is in Memphis which is one of our top choices so we are ecstatic!! We spent a lot of the day yesterday trying to figure out flights and a rental car end everything. He scheduled his interview for Mon September 28th. So these next couple of weeks are going to be CRAZY. This is our schedule for the next couple of weeks.
Brandon flies out tomorrow for his first interview (keep in mind that we have to drive 3-4 hours just to get to an airport from Rexburg) in Huston and then is flying from Huston to Illinois to go visit his grandma and wont be back till Tuesday the 22nd. Then Friday 25th I fly out to go visit my sister in New Mexico. Sunday 27th Brandon flies out to Tennessee flies back Monday at midnight (so I guess more like Tuesday) And still has to make his Tuesday classes which start at 9 am. I don't come back until Oct. 9th. Which is probably a good thing so that Brandon can concentrate on his homework from the classes that he has missed. It's going to be hard to be away from him for that long but we are excited and feel very blessed to have these interviews. I am so proud of Brandon and all that he has acomplished!! I know they are just going to love him. Who doesn't? He's pretty much the most AWESOME person in the world!! I love you babe!! GOOD LUCK!!!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
awesome congrats!! good luck :) we know he'll do awesome.
I wonder if they love the song "Walking in Memphis" there or if they get sick of it.
Anyway, it's good you got an interview there, because "when you haven't got a prayer, you've got a prayer in Memphis."
Congrats! Have you looked into him flying out of IF? We did that alot because the extra we paid in plane ticket was less then what we would pay in gas down to SLC and back. Just a thought for next time. Its always nice to check. That drive is SO boring!
Wonderful news! Best of luck. Um, Diedre, you're pregnant???!!! Why didn't I know this? I just saw your Baby #2 Countdown!!! For real?!
Holy crazy schedule! Good luck Brando!
Our good friend Warren Gywnn said he saw Brandon at the interviews in Memphis! He got accepted and that's their number one place to go so yay. But anyway small world huh!?!
Post a Comment