Krew and I went to my old roommates wedding a couple of weeks ago we had a BLAST! But it was very exhausting. She got married in the Salt lake Temple, she married a guy that she has been best friends with for like 6 years, they served their missions together, and their mission president sealed them. It was really neat (their mission pres. by the way is President Hinckley's son) he shared some great storied about his parents and everything. I think my favorite thing he said was "Some one asked my mom how they had such a great marriage and she said 'I lowered my expectations' " I thought that was pretty cool. Anyway here are a few pictures from that long but great weekend!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
you are so pretty, you have some good genes.
Died!! I had such a wonderful time with you too!! I'm so glad you put up those videos! Krew is seriously hilarious! :) Love you!
Post a Comment