Sunday, January 24, 2010

Silly Krew

Here are a few funny things that Krew has been doing lately.
He LOVES shoes, every time there is a shoe around he wants to have them on, when he put my high heels on I just had to take a picture, Wedding video here we come!
Here is Krew dancing at my friend wedding, He had a blast dancing! He wanted to be up by the crowd of people dancing but I was afraid he would get trampled because no one would be able to see him.
Krew loves to sing once the was a snowman, he asks to sing it almost everyday. He is so fun! Oh I love this kid!! I am so grateful to have him in my life!! I am the luckiest girl in the world!!

7 comments:

Brooks said...

Your kid is so freakin' cute! He should start a boy band... or a one-man show. Either way, I'd buy tickets!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

He is growing up! What a CUTIE!

Cannon Clan said...

so fuuny i love the claps while he dances, and the stop while you are taping. he is such a cutie.

Mrs. Mandy said...

oh! we miss krew!

K said...

I wish adults danced more like this. Knee bounces and off-beat claps. Why do we feel so constrained by social expectations? Krew doesn't.

Bart and Em said...

I LOVE him! I was sad that I missed him on Skype tonight. We will have to do it again soon. His dancing made me giggle. Give him kisses for us!

Bryson and Tara said...

He is so funny! We're so excited to see you guys next weekend. We'll be in touch soon with plans and such...