Also, are we going to see you guys soon? Apparently, Brado told Bryson you guys might be able to come down this next weekend... Let me know what you're thinking. We would love to have you guys stay here. We are having Slearl withdrawals!!!
This doesn't actually mean anything brandon was going to post something from his new I phone but he accidently just posted this and we haven't taken it down or done anything with it.
4 comments:
What does this mean?? WE MISS YOU!!
Me too. What are we doing??
I'm intrigued. You do what?!
Also, are we going to see you guys soon? Apparently, Brado told Bryson you guys might be able to come down this next weekend... Let me know what you're thinking. We would love to have you guys stay here. We are having Slearl withdrawals!!!
This doesn't actually mean anything brandon was going to post something from his new I phone but he accidently just posted this and we haven't taken it down or done anything with it.
Post a Comment