Brandon is now Graduated!!! (He graduated on the 10th I know it's been a few weeks, I'm a slacker I'm sorry)I can't believe it!! It's so weird that this chapter of our life is over. We have been at BYU Idaho for so long!! It's been 5 years We are really going to miss this place when we move in July. I am so proud of Brandon he has worked so hard. I felt like he was constantly studying and it shows with his grades, he graduated with a 3.94 for the semester and a 3.93 over all. I can't express how proud I am of brandon and all that he has accomplished!! Both my mom and Brandon's mom came for his Graduation and to welcome Gray into this world. It was so nice to have them both here. Krew was so excited to have them here, I think he gets really bored with just playing with me all day so when he was able to play with both of his Grandmas I think he was ecstatic!! to distinguish them he would call Brandon's mom Ga ma daddy and my mom Ga ma mommy (in my family all the grand kids call my mom Oma but I think it just confused him.) We really appreciate all that they did for us and for sacrificing time to come. Thanks again mom and mom for coming we all love you both VERY much!!
Here are a few pictures of his graduation. I forgot to charge our battery in our camera and I went to take pictures of Brandon as he was walking across the stage and getting his diploma and my battery died I was so upset I had a perfect shot and it died!! OH I was so MAD!! so we had to stage a picture of him going down the stairs.




1 comment:
Go Brando! I wish I could have been there. Deej, you look amazing!
Post a Comment