Brandon Blessed Gray on Sunday! It was such a wonderful blessing, I'm so grateful for Brandon and his worthiness to hold the priesthood. We had some Family come, it was such a great weekend together mostly we just hung out eating and talking but I like that! Sunday was such a wonderful spiritual day, of course I bawled through out the whole blessing. I had Krew on my lap and he kept turning my face towards his and saying "it's ok mom" and giving me kisses he's so sweet and caring.
Gray looking so handsome in his blessing outfit




5 comments:
He is so adorable. I'm sooo happy for you guys!
So fun to see him at the temple already!! You have a cute family!
Gray looks so handsome is his little blessing outfit! I REALLY wish I could have been there. I love your dress.
Look at him smiling so much already! You have such happy, adorable boys.
Love the family picture.
I love Gray. I can't wait to cuddle him. He is such a cute little fella! (P.s. These pictures from his blessing are great pictures!)
Post a Comment