Sunday, July 25, 2010

4th of July

I know that it has been almost a month since the 4th of July but we still wanted to post about it anyway. We started the day off going to the Rexburg parade and Krew had a blast with his friends. As you can see in some of these pictures we had doughnuts for breakfast and then the kids had a blast waiting for the parade goers to throw candy out. After the parade we went home to take naps and then we drove down to Idaho Falls with some of our best friends Tyrel and Mandy Brown... we played some games by the river and just had a really good time. The fireworks were great and Krew just was in awe the entire time. I swear he never blinked a single time! But every 2 minutes or so he would turn around to me and say, "Dad... I fireverks!" Definitely a great last 4th of July in Rexburg... Then the next day we went outside with a bunch a friends and shot off our own fireworks. Tyrel was a genius and thought that a bottle rocket flew off the stick so he just held on for dear life while sparks flew down on him. It was such a good time...










1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Oh Rexburg, how I miss you! You guys do so many fun things. We need to live by eachother!