Us then:


Us now:
Brandon and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary a few weeks ago. This year I decided that I wanted to plan everything because Brandon is always planning special occasions and this year he had to study for tests so I took it on. On our anniversary (the 10th) Brandon and I were able to go to the temple. Every year we have made it a point to go to the temple on our anniversary to do a sealing session it's been a really nice tradition. I love to hear the same words we heard when we were sealed. We thought we weren't going to be able to go this year but Brandon's classes were cancelled so his morning was free. We weren't able to do anything else until the weekend because Brandon had to study. Every anniversary we have gone to "Texas Roadhouse" for dinner but this year we were a little strapped for cash so instead of going to dinner I re-created the meal that we always get there. I made menus so we could "choose" (I only really put what we always get on there) what we wanted for dinner. Steak, baked potatoes, veggies, a house salad, and cheese fries. I also put peanuts on the table and crushed some on the floor and the table to make it feel like we were really there. It was really fun, I wish I would have gotten pictures of it though. I was little nervous about making everything so I kind of forgot. after dinner we put the kids to bed and watched "Mortal Kombat" (This is the movie that our whole marriage Brandon has asked me to watch with him but I always turned him down so this year I thought I should watch it for him). We also gave each other presents Brandon got me new Corelle plates I'm so excited because they aren't breakable and most of our plates were broken, and he got me "Beauty and the Beast" on blu-ray ( this is the movie that we were watching when Brandon first laid his succulent lips on me) I made him this can thing that says "dates CAN happen" and I put a whole bunch of cheap date ideas inside, and I made a little notebook that we can write each other little love notes and then hide it for the other person to find, and I got him tickets to see the entertainer of the year, the one and only, BRAD PAISLEY!!!!
We went to the concert on the 18th and it was AMAZING!!!! Justin Moore and Darius Rucker opened for him, I don't really know much about Justim Moore but he was pretty good, and I really like Darius Rucker so that was really cool to see him in concert. But when Brad Paisley came on stage I felt like a giddy teenager, I LOVE him, he is AWESOME!! We went with some really good friends of ours, Ashley and Josh Watt. Ashley and I were screaming like the WHOLE time. After the concert my voice was pretty much gone. We had such a blast!! Here are some pictures of us at the concert.
Ashley and I


Brandon and I goofing around in between Justin Moore and Darius Rucker
And here he is Entertainer of the year BRAD PAISLEY!!






After the concert we saw this trailer and took pictures!


t
After the concert we saw this trailer and took pictures!
Happy Anniversary Babe!! Thanks for all that you do, and for making these past 4 years the best 4 years of my life!! You are Amazing!! I LOVE YOU!!!





2 comments:
congrats you two! deeg you look so good. brandon you are a lucky guy! dont ever forget it!
Diedre! what a fun wifey you are! I love the idea about the dates! I am definitely going to use that one! I miss you and am so glad that you had a great anniversary! WE LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment