We took family pictures on Saturday, I think they turned out GREAT thanksAlyssa for taking these pictures, you are amazing!! We got so many good ones I don't know how I'm going to choose which ones to put up in my house.
Dear Diedre, I saw your blog on Heidi's bloglist today - I just had to look what you are up to....Your family pics are sooooo cute...your boys are so charming and you look so beautiful. sending you all my love from Austria, maria
your pictures are great! i miss your sweet family so much! the last time i saw you gray was only a few weeks old and now...baamm... he is a studly man! and so is Krew! we are sending our brady love to you!
hey...that kinda rhymes! I'm a poet and don't know it!! hey... I did it again!
8 comments:
I am so in love with your family. we should be next door neighbors someday. we miss you guys so much.
Dear Diedre,
I saw your blog on Heidi's bloglist today - I just had to look what you are up to....Your family pics are sooooo cute...your boys are so charming and you look so beautiful.
sending you all my love from Austria,
maria
those are gorgeous pictures! i love the colors!
your pictures are great! i miss your sweet family so much! the last time i saw you gray was only a few weeks old and now...baamm... he is a studly man! and so is Krew! we are sending our brady love to you!
hey...that kinda rhymes! I'm a poet and don't know it!! hey... I did it again!
I love, love, love them all! I honestly can't pick a favorite. You guys are so cute.
Beautiful pictures!!! Love them!
Hey Deidre -
You look so beautiful!! Great family pics! So Just noticed you have mixers nutrition on your side bar - do you know the Schwabs?
I do know the Schwabs Chandi is my sisters best friend. Why? do you know the Schwabs?
Post a Comment