Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Grays first steps

Gray walked for the first time tonight, I can't believe how fast he is growing. He's not even 10 months old yet!! I knew he was going to walk soon I just didn't think it was going to be this soon. He really just wants to take off running. When I hold on to his hands he pretty much pulls me to where he wants to go. He sees krew running around playing and he just wants to get right in there. So here he is my baby getting bigger walking to daddy.

Here is another video I took a few weeks ago of Gray and Krew dancing together. Gray LOVES music and dancing, just goes to show he is definitely our kid!!

Here are just some other cute pictures I just took today of my boys.

5 comments:

Cool Waters said...

Congrats Gray! Chloe isn't there yet and she's 11 months old! But she waited to crawl too so it's no surprise. Super cute boys you have!

MaryEllen said...

HA HA! Krew has got the arm dance DOWN! :) It was fun to see Gray walk and dance! Too stinkin cute! :)

Bart and Em said...

Oh my goodness gracious! Gray is getting so big, and SO CUTE! Diedre, I miss your boys!

Harts said...

That was so CUTE to see him dancing! He is doing great with walking, and Krew is such a great big brother. Great job!!!

Bryson and Tara said...

Crazy how fast he's growing up. Fun that he's such an early walker...though I'm sure your job has become a little more difficult, Diedre!