I don't know where the month of march went but it is almost over which means my baby is almost a year old!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. These are a few pictures that I have taken of Gray this month and a few of Krew and Gray together.
Gray Loves basketball lately he has been running to the basketball and I will hold down the hoop and he will make it in the basket and clap for himself it's really cute!

I love these pictures of my boys together! They are the best of friends and it makes me so happy!! I'm so glad they get along, well except for when Krew is playing with something and Gray wants to play too so he pulls an Krew and tries to play but Krew just thinks he's hurting him. Other than that they get along really well.
I cut my hair pretty drastically, this before picture is from November, so my hair was even a little longer than this. But it's pretty much the only recent picture I have of my long hair.
Here is my hair, I'm pretty happy with it. You can't really see the full effect but I think you can get the gist of it, this is just the only picture I have of me with my haircut and I'm too lazy to take another one.






6 comments:
Wow, cant believe how big they both are. Where did the last year go, cant believe Gray is almost 1. I love your haircut, it looks great shorter.
Leticia
I think your boys are so cute and I love your new hair cut!
Your boys are so cute! I love Gray's little buzz cut! The pictures of your boys together are making me really excited to have pictures of my girls together! And your hair looks really cute, too!
Your hair looks really cute, Diedre.
I love the pictures of your boys together. And I think it's adorable that Gray likes basketball. Bryson is praying that Jameson will too!
Cute pics! I love your new hair as well - it will be great for our hot summers!
Your kids are the cutest! I cannot believe Gray is going to be 1 next week! I bet you have something awesome planned for his birthday (you always do). I LOVE your new haircut! It makes you look older. You are hot.
Post a Comment