We found out what our third little baby is. Brandon decided that he didn't want to come to the ultra sound with me. There were a few reasons why, one being that he had a lot of tests coming up and he really needed to study and also He wanted me to surprise him with some really cool way to tell him. I don't know if it was really cool was but it was a really cool reaction I got from him see for yourself.
I went to pick him up from school and I had this in the car on his seat.
He asked me which one he was suppose to pop first and I told him to pop the one he thinks the baby will be. Notice he chose the pink girl balloon.
Nope sorry wrong answer that's right folks we are having another boy!!!
As you can tell Brandon was SHOCKED!! So was I. I thought for sure we were having a girl. This pregnancy has been completely different from the other 2 so I thought this might be a girl. We have no name picked out and of coarse I'm freaking out about it because I feel like he has no identity, I know I'm weird but it's true I feel as if he needs a name so if anyone has any suggestions, I will take them.
Here's Brandon Looking at the ultra sound pictures. He said to me right after this "well I guess I'm just too much of a man to give you a girl."
And here are the first pictures of our little guy:
It was pretty funny, I went to the doctor and was wearing one pink flip flop and one blue flip flop. The Ultra sound tech got a kick out of that and then I told her that I had 2 boys already, then she started the Ultra sound and right away this is what we saw and she points to the screen and says well you have 2 boys which means you know what that is. So Here are his little man parts, he's showing off to the world that he is definitely a boy (ps the bulge next to his boy parts is the umbilical cord, just so there is no confusion)It was kind of like he was telling me stop thinking I'm a girl I am definitely a boy.
His sweet little face it was hard getting a picture of his face, any time the Ultra sound tech would get close to his head he had his hands in front of his face and would Jab at her, it was pretty funny!!

And his cute little feet.

He is very healthy, everything looks great which is the happiest most important part.
We are super excited and can't wait for this little guy to join our family!! We are going to have so much fun with a house full of boys!! The really nice thing is I know what to expect with a boy and we have everything for a boy, and with a tight student budget it is very nice not to have to buy anything. except for maybe more diapers.
After I told Brandon that we were going to have another boy we decided to go out to dinner. and we just had to pick the most manly place with all these boys, so we went to Texas Road House. We then went to the Temple to show our gratitude to our Heavenly Father for blessing us with such wonderful amazing boys!!





13 comments:
Congratulations! Heavenly Father knows what great parents you are for boys...they will be raised to be righteous, valiant priesthood holders. I heard a name the other day that I thought would go well with your boys - it was Gage. Also, I have a friend with a son named Kai, which is kind of cool and fits the one syllable pattern in your family. Anyway, we are happy for you and hope that the rest of the pregnancy goes well!
Loves,
Evelyn
I like the name Gage too! :) I think that is great, congrats!
That is awesome! Congrats! I'm really excited for you. My favorite Boy names are Carter, Ethan, Jude, and Abe
congrats! i think it will be so fun to have so many little boys to play with each other! if we have another girl later then maybe all three boys and girls could get married :) lol and logan says to tell brandon that it's really that he's not man enough to have a girl ;)
How exciting to have another boy. Your boys are so cute and you are right--you will know what to expect :) Congratulations. I think that was so fun for Brandon to find out like that.
yeah we love boys! three is also a very good number for boys, now two girls and youll be good to go :) Ill start listening to names but I like the names ty and josh.
Congrats, Deej! That's so awesome. Boys are best!
Congrats on a boy! I love the names Owen, Nixon, Knox, Kai, and Jude oh and Myles! Boy names are a lot easier for me than girls so I'm hoping to have more boys!
Congrats on the boy, we are having a boy too! I am super excited. We don't have any names at all, so I won't be any help on that! When is your exact due date?
Hurray! That is so exciting guys! Your boys are so cute! good luck with the name game. I'm excited to hear what you come up with.
Congratulations again! We are SO excited for another adorable nephew. You guys make cute boys! We love you!
AWESOME!!! Congrats to you both. And I'm so glad you posted all of those pictures so that we could see Brado's reaction. Classic. I felt the suspense as well as I was scrolling down the page.
So excited for you guys! Oh, and we miss you lots.
I didn't even know you were pregnant and now to find out your having another boy....Double congrats! That is so exciting! So glad to hear everything is going well!
Post a Comment