Tuesday, September 6, 2011

4D baby bennett pictures and prego belly

I had to get another ultrasound done because my first one showed that my placenta was too low, and they were a little worried. Everything is where it should be now and Bennett is very healthy. While I was getting the ultrasound done. I asked to get more pictures of my baby so she took some 4D pictures for me. I thought they were so cute, so I thought I would share them.

Puckering up to blow mommy kisses!
Yes that is his leg and arm he looks so cramped in there.


20 weeks
30 weeks
Krew wanted to show off his belly too.

4 comments:

Natalie Moon said...

Diedre, you look so cute! And your boys are so handsome! I can't believe you are almost done with this pregnancy. It is so exciting.

Cool Waters said...

Lookin good! (both of you!) My placenta is low too so hopefully it will move like yours! :)

Gretchen said...

Bennett looks just like your other 2!! Crazy! And, you look amazing!!! I have such beautiful sisters!

Bryson and Tara said...

Those are awesome ultrasound pics. Isn't it amazing how well we can see them before they're even born?

And, you look gorgeous. You just radiate. Hope you're feeling good. :)