Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trunk or Treating!

Here are my boys all dressed up for halloween. Krew as a Monster and Gray as a shark: (the white on Krew's face is suppose to look like teeth; I know it looks bad... just play along)
I usually make our costumes but this year I was a little worried that Bennett would come before we got a chance to wear our costumes and I didn't want to put a whole lot of effort into something we wouldn't wear, So we just bought the boys outfits this year. And now that Bennett has not arrived yet, I'm kind of wishing I would have done something a little more creative. Oh well, they really liked their costumes. Krew has been wearing his a lot. And he has definitely been in character for about a month, he has been Going around saying "I'm a MONSTER RRRAAAAAWWWWRRRRR!!!!!

The day of our trunk or treating I decided Brandon and I should have somewhat of a costume I found this idea on a blog and thought it would be fun.
Showing an x-ray (sort of) of our bellies, Bennett trying to get out of mine, and a burger and fries in Brandon's.
A side view of our bellies
Me with my Monster and shark

Here are a few halloween crafts I made as well:
I made these trick or treat bags for the boys, I first made the Ghost and Frankenstein and I showed Krew and he first said "Mom those are so cool I love them" and I asked him which one he wanted and he said "oh, I don't want one of those I want a pumpkin" I tried to convince him to want one of the ones I already made but he was already set on having a pumpkin, So I guess Bennett already has a trick or treat bag for next year.
And here are some jars I had and made them into a Ghost, Pumpkin and Frankenstein I love them, They are so fun and look cool at night with a candle.


3 comments:

Bart and Em said...

How fun! You all look so cute. I love the costumes and you did a great job on your shirts.

I wish that we lived closer together so that we could do crafts together. I love how everything turned out!

alyssa said...

You guys are so cute, and I LOVE the trick or treat bags, those are amazing!!! And your costumes totally crack me up!

Bryson and Tara said...

Diedre, you are amazing! I wish I had the talent (and desire) to be so crafty. The bags and jars are great and your costumes are so fun!

And CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see more pics of Bennett.