Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Visitors from New Mexico, Texas and Idaho

I know it's been over a month since my sisters and my mom came to help me out when Bennett was born, but I needed to share how much fun we had and how amazing they are!! I am so grateful for them, for their sacrifices to come here and all that they did to help. They sure did help A LOT!! Considering Gray and Krew got sick the day Bennett was born I am so glad I didn't have to do that all alone, it would have been AWFUL!! Both of my sisters each brought 2 kids and all 6 toddlers had a BLAST with each other. The day that they left Krew was crying and saying he didn't want his friends to go home he wanted them to stay here with him I had to explain to him that they missed their daddies and wanted to go see them, so then Krew said "their daddies should just come here." Oh if only it were that simple.
These 3 boys are lined up oldest to youngest spaced by 3 months and played so well together



Here they all are lines up this time not oldest to youngest but they are all there!


Playing with Oma at the park


Dancing with Oma (my mom is a dance teacher for 3-5 yr olds and is so good at it) The kids absolutely LOVED it!!!

Bennett with Aunt Gretchen and cousin Wendy


Bennett With Aunt Heidi! ( he's giving her kisses) He sure does love his Aunts!!


Me with my best friends, my sisters!! Love you both so much!!


Bennett with Oma! Thanks mom for coming you are truly amazing!! I love you!!

3 comments:

Bart and Em said...

So much fun! I am glad that you had so much help!

Cannon Clan said...

I miss you. Let's do it again soon!!

Gretchen said...

That post made me cry!!! I miss you guys so much already!