Christmas was a BLAST!!! Krew is at such a fun age!! He was able to tell us exactly what he wanted, witch was a robot and a computer, that's all he wanted. It started out just a robot that could swim (I don't know where he got the idea of a swimming robot, he had a really hard time explaining to me) He ended up just saying he wanted a robot and a computer, I found This little guy and showed him to Krew to kind of coax him into wanting him instead of a robot and a computer how about a robot that is a computer (well sort of). anyway, long story short it was fun to talk to him about christmas, telling him about why we celebrate Christmas and trying to be more like Jesus everyday. I tried something that was pretty fun it will be more fun once Gray understands and not just Krew. Every night we would go around and say a good deed that we noticed someone else had done and they would get a piece of candy if they did a good deed that day. It was fun to hear the things Krew would think about like.... "Gray played with his toys with me" ...."daddy played with me"....and "Mommy made dinner" That's pretty much what he said every night, I tried to get him to branch out and think of other things that happened through out the day but he insisted on using those same good deeds. We definitely had a blast bringing the Christmas spirit into our home!
Here we are making cookies! The boys had a lot of fun, I think their daddy had more fun than they did he was the one throwing flour around!! The boys thought it was pretty funny!
The boys and I went to a little christmas party with some other mothers and their kids and Santa showed up Krew was ECSTATIC!!
This is the moment that he saw santa. Santa walked in and Krew Yelled it's Santa and ran up to him (of course as he was looking at me grinning as if to say can you believe that Santa is here) And shook his hand.
Here is Krew telling Santa "Yep, I want 2 presents, a robot and a computer!!"
Gray was a little more hesitant but because he saw Krew so excited he went along with it all and sat on Santa's Lap.
Bennett Just sleep'n a way didn't even notice I passed him off to Santa.
The kiddos in their Christmas eve Jammies!! Oh we sure love our friends here! We had a Blast! Thanks Cheryl for putting it all together for us!
My 3 boys in their Christmas Jammies!! I love matching my boys ( I match them as much as I can because I think it's so fun even though I get the comment all the time "Oh what cute twins"... or " Oh wow you have twins and another little boy" Maybe I shouldn't dress them a like so much, But I think it's super cute!!)
Our living room Christmas morning!!
Lights off and on:
(The Candy Cane Wrapping Paper is Santa's Gifts that He Brought)
Krew and Grey with their stocking loot!
Bennett with his stocking and present from Santa!
Bennett with his gifts
Gray with his gifts
Krew with his gifts
Me with my gifts
And Brandon with his gifts
Every year we get a family gift that is a puzzle, Brandon and I put our puzzle together in 3 hours the next night it was so much fun!




2 comments:
Oh Diedre it sounds like you had so much fun for Christmas!
Looks like you had a wonderful holiday season. Grey and Krew are looking so alike to me!
I love those pics of them covered in flour and the shepherd pics.
Miss you all so much!
Post a Comment