TODAY
I went on my last first date 6 years ago today!! It wasn't intended to be a first date, Brandon and I were in a dance class together and to get extra credit ( That was our excuse but really Brandon and I just really wanted to hangout with each other. I mean, come on, who really needs extra credit for a dance class? definitely an easy A) we decided to get a group together to watch "swing kids". We invited quite a few people from our class but no one else showed up to watch the movie.(Really I paid them not to come j/k) I'm glad they didn't show because that was the night that Brandon and I became a couple! Brandon and I have now been together for 6 years I can't believe how fast the time has flown by! I love him more and more every day. We have done some amazing things together and I wouldn't change anything!! Thanks for the best 6 years of my life babe I LOVE YOU!!
This is us 6 years ago!


LAST WEEK
The boys have all been sick this past week and our cars brakes have been making some sounds, we got it all fixed now butBrandon didn't want me driving it till we got it fixed and there was no way I was going to be at the mechanic by myself with 3 kids for who knows how long so I was with out a car for a whole week! Sick kids and no car means we were stuck in this house!! So I thought what better time to potty train Gray, I know he's only 22 months but, he has been really curious about the toilet and for the past like 3 weeks he has gone #2 in the toilet every day. So far it has been going fairly well. The first couple of days was a little rough pee on the floor a lot. It seemed like a lot of times he would sit on the toilet pee a little bit and then I would get him off and he would pee on the floor, Just a little frustrating!! But I think he is starting to understand a little more now, Yesterday he actually told me he had to pee and went went to the toilet and he did pee. It was awesome!! I hope it just continues to get better!! We will see how today goes. so far no accidents.
Here he is in his new big boy pants!!
So with us being stuck in the house, I decided I should try to get a little bit of cleaning done. Krew really wanted to help so I gave him a spray bottle with water in it and a rag and had him wash windows he thought that was the most awesome thing and has been asking me almost every day if he can use the spray bottle again.
Here he is wash'n windows
2 weeks ago Brandon dropped his phone and it shattered into a million pieces, it was going to cost him $250 to get the glass replaced by apple, but then he found a guy on ebay that fixed iPhones glass for $35. but he had to mail it to the guy which meant he would be away from his phone for 6 days. Brandon is very dependent on his phone so he was having a really hard time with having it gone for 6 days.
I have been taking pictures of Bennett each month but I keep not posting the pictures. And since he just turned 3 months old this week I thought I would share how much he has been growing. I can't believe it has already been 3 month since he was born. He is such a smilie kid. He's starting to laugh too with is so much fun! He is such an amazing baby! I feel so blessed to have him as my child! He is very go with the flow baby. Gray LOVES him so much, sometimes maybe a little too much if you know what I mean. He is constantly wanting to give him hugs and hold him and show me that he has EYES!! Poking him all the time. And it seems like Bennett doesn't even mind.
1 Month
2 Months
3 months




5 comments:
Wow Diedre your boys are so cute! Bennett looks so adorable. I didn't think about him smiling. I was just picturing him as a newborn. thanks for posting.
SO cute! Love the pictures. Tara has been interested in the toilet too. She always asks to go potty and I was thinking about pulling out the undies this week. It makes me feel a little better about potty training Tara knowing Gray is potty training too!!
What a super cute post! I loved the date pictures, 6 years ago huh, crazy! :) Your boys are adorable, they all look so much alike, maybe that is just me and what I see in pictures... cute cute cute!
Bennett is SOOOOO cute! I wish I could just hold him right now!
Sophie is kind of opposite from Gray with the potty training. She's got #1 down, but has yet to go #2 in the potty. She seems to be scared of it, for some reason.
Your boys are just adorable. We miss you all muchly.
Bennett is such a cutie!!! I can't believe how big he is already! Way to go potty training Gray. He'll get it! I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you in July (that seems so far away)!
Post a Comment