We had a fantastic Halloween, So much fun!!! I hope you can guess what we dressed up like....
You guessed it Phineas and Ferb characters!
Here is Bennett as Perry the platapus
Perry the platypus with Dr. Doofenshmirtz and his trick or treat-anator
Phineas and Ferb
We went to our ward Halloween party and had a blast. The Boys all had a BLAST dancing!! (their favorite part, even over the trick or treating they had)
We went trick or treating on Halloween too but Krew was sick so we we didn't stay out very long. Gray LOVED every minute of Trick or treating. Krew just kept complaining that he was cold and wanted to go home. I wish he could have enjoyed it. poor kid. Since then everyday Gray keeps saying "tomorrow I will be Phineas again and go trick or treating" we have to keep reminding him that halloween is over. They both keep saying when its halloween again then we can be Phineas and Ferb. I'm glad they had so much fun!













No comments:
Post a Comment