Sunday, February 17, 2013

Christmas!!

Yes I know I am REALLY late. But what did you expect from me really? We had a fantastic Christmas. Christmas is so much fun with little kids. The magic really feels real. I love watching their faces light up for everything!
First of all meet Bernard, He joined our family December 1st!! And what a great addition to the family!! He would hide in fun places every morning and bring the boys a special surprise. They loved looking for him. They still talk about him and how they are so excited for him to come again next year. 

Gray got to put on the star this year. He felt pretty special!!

We decorated gingerbread houses at a friends house. We had a lot of fun!!



my boys Christmas eve!!

Our Christmas eve gift from Bernard along with new pjs. Such a nice elf!!


Christmas Jammies!!
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care



Christmas morning!





Gifts from Santa




We couldn't get him off his bike he was so excited!!

Bennett kept crawling up on the boxes. He was having a blast!!

The spoils (I tried to get a picture with bennett and his stuff too but he wasn't having it. Therefore only Krew and Gray are showing off the gifts)


2 comments:

K said...

LOVE your sweet boys!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Looks like such a fun Christmas! You and Brandon have such fun traditions.
Gretchen

Bryson and Tara said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! And I love the pics of them in their Christmas jammies all together. SO darling!