Here is my sister Gretchen's new baby boy Carter he was born April 13th Brandon and I just love this picture of him and thought that we would share it. Seeing this picture is getting us SO excited for Krew to come. I just can't wait till I can hold him in my arms for the first time and look into his eyes. I know I still have over 10 weeks left, But I can't help getting so excited. I love being able to feel him wiggle and move around in my belly he's been getting more active lately and I love it. I keep telling Brandon to put his hand on my belly because Krew is moving but a lot of the time right when I say that krew stops wiggling. I always tell brandon that he calms him down. He doesn't believe me when I say that though. Anyway my main point was to say congratulations gretchen I'm so happy for you!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Carter Cheney
Here is my sister Gretchen's new baby boy Carter he was born April 13th Brandon and I just love this picture of him and thought that we would share it. Seeing this picture is getting us SO excited for Krew to come. I just can't wait till I can hold him in my arms for the first time and look into his eyes. I know I still have over 10 weeks left, But I can't help getting so excited. I love being able to feel him wiggle and move around in my belly he's been getting more active lately and I love it. I keep telling Brandon to put his hand on my belly because Krew is moving but a lot of the time right when I say that krew stops wiggling. I always tell brandon that he calms him down. He doesn't believe me when I say that though. Anyway my main point was to say congratulations gretchen I'm so happy for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thanks Deej! Carter would always stop moving when Kirk would try to feel him too. I guess they get shy!
Carter is an unabashed nudist.
Post a Comment