Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What we are up to

My sisters have been telling me how great it is that they have blogs because they are home all day and it gives them something to do when they are bored. So I thought...Hey I'm home all day and Bored a lot, Maybe I should start a blog. So here I am I was bored so I decided to start a blog.
Well we are now in Boise Living with my parents. I never thought I would live with my parents again but Brandon got an internship here with an optometrist, and our baby is due July 8th so it just seemed perfect to come to Boise, save up our money, and have my mother with me when I have my first child. I only have 11 weeks left and getting so excited to have my little baby boy!! Brandon already started his internship and he loves it he's having so much fun. They told him that he is the best worker that they have ever had, that he learns quick, The doctors already love him so much that they have told him that they are already willing to send letters of recommendation to different optometry schools for him. I am so proud of him and all the things that he has accomplished, he works so hard and that work pays off in the end. I'm sure I will be writing and Bragging about how wonderful my husband because I think that he's the greatest ever. Once out little Krew is born I will post a lot of pictures and brag about him too though. Well, got to go fix dinner because I'm hungry ALL of the time.

3 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

hey d looks great! welcome to the world of blogging! love ya

Gretchen said...

Yay for blogs!! I love it!

Sami said...

It shocks me to hear people refer to Brandon with such accolades. After all, I know him. Them's just jokes. Brudda man!