Sunday, August 3, 2008

Family Photo!!!!








                       











 So we got really bored today and decided to take a family photo.  But right when we turned on the camera our room turn into a black hole and it started twisting our faces all funny.  So we took the picture anyway!!  I hope you all like it!  Is it just me or does Krew's head kind of look like a foot in this picture?  

The other explanation behind this picture could have been that we are getting along so well as a family that we all just started to blend in with one another!!  And our camera is one of those truth telling cameras where it tells you how close you are with the people included!!  Ok lame I will stop now.

3 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

you guys are so nerdy! cant wait to goof with you...only 5 more days!

Sami said...

Okay, so it's kinda hard to tell for sure in this picture...but did Diedre get a haircut? It as least is straight, which I haven't seen much of. Cute, whether it's new or not.

Seth and Brittney said...

This is fun and all but I need some real pictures of you guys up!! ;-) Especially of cute Deej! It does look like you have a new hair-do!