Monday, September 15, 2008

we are back...

We are back in Rexburg just getting situated. I realize now that I was very spoiled to be around my mom, because if I ever needed to get something done I would always just ask her to hold Krew. It's a lot harder to get things done when you have a child, and you're at home by your self all day. But we are having fun, I just give my self one project a day and make sure that I finish that project, it's been working pretty well. I have pictures to post of our apartment and some fun things that we have done since we have been here but I will have to post those later.

6 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

welcome back to school, call me when you get bored. i wish we lived in the same city...sometimes i just NEED my sisters!!!!

Gretchen said...

it IS hard when you are doing it alone huh? That is a good idea to choose 1 project a day...I think I'll try that! I wish we all lived in the same city too...but don't call me when you get bored because I am out of minutes. Oh, how I wish I had verizon.

Rebecca Robison said...

Oh my heck hun! Yes, lets make it a must this time... shall we?!
i miss you and we could just chat and talk about how cute Krew is :)

Do you guys need help with anything?

My number is 757 1308

Love ya!

Unknown said...

It gets easier, or you just get faster at doing stuff... I don't know! :) How much longer does Brandon have in school?

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

He has two years at BYU Idaho then 4 years of optometry school.

laf said...

I'm glad you are back, how are you feeling? I do have one request.... more pictures!! Krew is growing so fast, and we need to see more of him.