Brandon started school, as you can tell he was pretty excited to get back to the whole school scene. So far he is loving his classes and doing very well in them. We just found out that he has more classes to take before he graduates so we will be here a little bit longer then we planned. But that's ok we are excited and ready for anything! Krew has past his 2 month mark, this picture is of him when he turned
2 months. He is so much fun, he's a very smily happy baby I love being with him all day. He LOVES to be standing if he is ever upset all we have to do is prop him up so he is standing and he is perfectly happy. It's fun to watch him grow I can't believe how fast he is growing.
2 months. He is so much fun, he's a very smily happy baby I love being with him all day. He LOVES to be standing if he is ever upset all we have to do is prop him up so he is standing and he is perfectly happy. It's fun to watch him grow I can't believe how fast he is growing.Brandon and I went on a date to go see Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband we weren't able to bring Krew so Barton and Emily watched him for us, it was nice to go out. I did miss my baby though. The band was AWESOME!!! It was one of the best concerts I have ever been too. They are so talented if you haven't heard them you should they are great especially in concert. We are having so much fun here and happy to get back to a routine.




2 comments:
he is so cute, but i still want more pictures. in the next post i want at least ten :)
That is such a cute first day of school picture!! Brandon, you look so excited, with your backpack and your jacket and your lunchbox. How priceless!
Post a Comment