Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So much to say

Sorry everyone, it's been a long time since we have posted anything. There is so much going on. I wish I could put on pictures but our camera cord broke and we haven't gotten the replacement yet. But things are going great for us. to kind of update everyone, We went to Kentucky for Thanksgiving to visit Brandon's Dad and had a GREAT time. I finally met Brandons Grandparents can you believe in our 2 years of marriage I never met them? We got a 4 generation picture since Krew is their only Great grandchild so far that will take on the Sloan name It was really cool to see them all together. 
Brandon finished his Fall semester with straight A's!! I am so proud of him he worked so hard. He definitely deserves the grades that he got!!
Krew is now 5 months old and sitting up all by himself. He is sometimes a little wobbly but for the most part pretty good at sitting up. He is such a happy kid,he's growing up way too fast.
We are now in Posr Falls Idaho spending Christmas with Brandon's mom, There is so much snow here Brandon has had to shovel a foot of snow a day since we have been here it's crazy. But we are having fun. We took a little detour before coming here to go see my parents it was really great to see them it had been a while.
That's about it for us. hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Cam said...

I've only met G&G Sloan once. Our kids haven't met them at all.

Gretchen said...

I am so glad to see you are posting again. I miss you! Merry Christmas. Did you like the shirts?