Saturday, November 22, 2008

Krew Giggling

7 comments:

Jenny Hadley said...

Holy Stinkin' Cute! Heyt I am coming home the week after Christmas, will you be in Boise?

Cannon Clan said...

oh man that makes me miss the little guy, i put those scrap pages on my blog for you :) love that little face.

Cannon Clan said...

hey d what is that song you have playing in the back ground?

Rebecca Robison said...

I know! We have been so bad at visiting each other! Arn't we right next to each other too?

Don't worry we have a month left before we leave!
Do I have your current phone number? Maybe we should call and set up a time:)
Btw, LOVE your blog! Everytime I look at it it makes me smile:)

Cannon Clan said...

hey did you notice its been three weeks since your last post, i bet krew grew an inch and a half! more more more, i want more now!!!!

Unknown said...

So you have totally been slacking on this post thing...... where did you go? haha! I am bumbed I didn't make it to Heathers b-day dinner the other night, bet it was fun. Merry Christmas!

Bryson and Tara said...

How are you guys? We're now living in Draper, and if you're interested, we'd love to have you guys visit for a weekend or something before we move to Texas! We're having Sloan withdrawals... Let us know if you're up to it. Merry Christmas, friends!