Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!




We all had a great New Years Eve last night and so we thought that we would share with you our sweet party!!   We started playing games around 6 pm.  It started with a little bit of "Killer Bunnies on the Quest for the Magic Carrot" then moved to a little bit of "Bang" and transitioned to a "Mario Kart Wii" tournament over the WFC with our family in Texas, then on to some "Settlers of Cataan" and lastly "Bupkiss" it was a great night and ended around 11:45 pm to perfectly in time to watch the last bit of new years rockin eve to watch the ball drop.  Krew was completely asleep until 30 seconds before the new year.  So he got up and celebrated with us.  So we kissed each other, Krew, and my mom.  The 3 people on want to make sure are in my life for 2009!  Happy New Year Everyone.  

9 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

looks like so much fun! party on! you guys look really cute, your little family.

K said...

Man, I miss you guys. I wish I was there with you. This is Gretchen.

Bryson and Tara said...

I absolutely love your pictures of Krew. He has got so much personality... We're hoping Sophie comes tomorrow, so we can continue the 6-month tradition...

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

So glad you found my blog! Now I'll be stalking yours!

Unknown said...

Hey Diedre! I'm so glad I found you! Krew is getting so big, and he's dang cute!

mckell said...

You're blog is fun! I just found it via the relief society one and I'm very excited. I hope Krew is feeling better!

Jen said...

I think it is funny that I am leaving a comment on your blog when our homes share a wall. I should just knock on your door. Anyway, we need to get together and play games.

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were in Rexburg either! We should definitely get together sometime. call me, my # is 761.5304. I'm just home all the time.

Gretchen said...

Make a new post already!!! You are such a slacker.