Just thought that everyone would appreciate a few good pictures of Krew. He is growing up so quick. In the first picture Krew is wearing his carharts from his uncle garin and aunt katrina. Then in the one to the far right, we just thought that it was funny! He is now a little over 6 months and about 16 lbs. But only in the 18th Percentile in height, weight, and head size. But at least he is proportional!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
wow, 16 lbs? Carter is only 18 lbs. Krew is SOOO cute. He changes every time I see a picture of him. I love his face in both of those pictures.
And he is dang cute!
Cute Krew! He is so handsome! I think he has a good mixture of you both in him. I miss you a ton and hopefully we can meet up one of these days. Love you!
Post a Comment