For Christmas Brandon game my sister Gretchen some money to pick me up three shirts from New York, and because I am a procrastinator here they finally are:
This is Brandon's and My favorite out of the three.
Along with 3 new shirts Brandon got me hooker boots so this is me in the green one and my boots! ( I wear these everyone, even doing yard work, because I think that people should look cute even if it blisters their feet)
This is the last of the three; thanks so much Gretchen for getting them for me...
Also this is a new dress that I recently bought and thought that I would show it off as well.




9 comments:
You are so cute, Diedre. Gretchen is such a great shopper, isn't she? I love new clothes.
Diedre you are so hot in those boots. I really want a pair.
You are such a HOTTIE!!! I will shop for you any day! Thanks for putting those pictures up Deej!
You're hot! Love the hooker boots, and I totally agree with you on wearing them everywhere! Blisters??? Who cares!
thanks guys. Oh that made my day!
your so cute! i wish i could look like you! good pickens gretchen, you know my birthday is coming up :)
Hey, I'll bring it over sometime this week! I have it all wrapped up for you! (I am not actually sure which one it is, I wrapped a few at Christmas time for giveaways and this is the last one, so I hope you like it)!
Man... Oh Man!!! If your husband wouldn't mind I would sure like to take you out on the town some time. Let me know Suga'!!!
Diedre! You are so darn cute. I was blog-stocking and came upon your cute family. How's life? I sure think the world of you. E-mail me sometime, okay? erikaspjute@hotmail.com
What's going on with your life anyway?
Post a Comment