Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Giving is fun to do


I must be crazy but I loved the idea of the Pay it Forward so much that when I saw this, I wanted to participate! I am SO excited!
Okay so the first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me to you. My choice. Made especially for you. Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what i make!
2. What i create will be just for you.
3. It will be done sometime this year.
4. You have no clue what it will be... it may be a story. it may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. who knows? not you, that's for sure.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. the catch? oh the catch is that you must re post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog.
The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!! Oh and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!

5 comments:

Harts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harts said...

Yay!!! I really am the first one to leave a comment! That is great. I would love something home-made from you Diedre!!! (How did you get such a cute picture on of a gift? I just know how to put my pictures on...)

CourtneyFJ said...

Oooh! Oooh! I comment! You're so cute for doing this- I love it!

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

Diedre! You are so funny. I am not commenting to get something, I just liked the idea. Your Family is looking soooo good!! Hope all is well.

Dustin & Lyndsey

jana mae said...

Ooooh! Am I too late? I'm in, I'm in! I'm the 5th person... I think. :) Fabulous idea... I'm going to post this right away on my blog. So you know I'm for real. :) Love you muchly!