Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Krew videos

Here is a compilation of some videos of Krew that we have taken recently. First is showing how Krew would rather stand than sit. Then Krew blowing raspberries, it's his favorite thing to do right now we think it's so funny how much he does it and how his lips look when he does, he's so silly. Then he shows off his crawling skills (this video was taken a few weeks ago, he's gotten better at it since.) We hope you enjoy seeing some of his many talents.

4 comments:

Lyndee said...

He is SO stinkin cute!! Can you believe how fast they grow?

Gretchen said...

AHHH! I can't take being away from you!! I want to squeeze Krew! He is SOO adorable. I feel like I'm going to cry--I miss you!!

Brittney said...

Your baby is adorable Deej, and so happy! I can only hope our little girl will be so sweet!

mckell said...

Aaa! That's so much fun! And can I just say I love hearing you talk to Krew. Every time I film Daven I hate the way my voice sounds, but your's is so cute.