Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Krew turns 1

I still can't believe that my baby is already 1 year old!! Holy cow this year went by so fast! I love you so much Krew you are such a happy kid, I love watching you grow and learn new things everyday! I love being your mother I feel so blessed to have such a great kid! We had such a wonderful party to celebrate his birthday. Barton and Emily came over to celebrate with us. We had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of the night.
The happy Birthday boy!!

The birthday cupcakes!
Such a big cupcake YUM!!



mmmmm chocolate!!

Krew in his birthday suite!!

Krew got some really good presents so fun!!










9 comments:

Jenessa said...

How fun! It's hard to believe it has already been a year! Cute cupcakes - did you make them?

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Thanks I did make them.

Natalie Moon said...

Diedre, Krew is so cute! it looks like he had a very fun birthday! Did you make those cupcakes yourself? I'm so impressed! How much time did that take you?

acwilliams said...

Hey Diedre! How have you been? I can't believe your cute baby is 1! Last time I saw you was when we were in the same ward and you hadn't even had him yet I don't think. I'm glad things are going well. Check out my blog at acwilliams.blogspot.com

Gretchen said...

those cupcakes are awesome Deej!! Krew looks old!! Where has the time gone?

Erica said...

Aww... happy firt birthday, Krew!! He's so cute! Did you cry when you sang "Happy Birthday"? I sure did- it's so emotional being a mommy! (I did at Brody's 2nd birthday, too) haha!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, Krew! What adorable pictures!

Unknown said...

It seems CRAZY that he is already a year old and I haven't even seen him!!! Happy Birthday cute adorable Krew, a little late! I didn't realize how important birthdays were for moms until Eli's first birthday, so fun!

Cannon Clan said...

happy birthday krew! your mom threw a great bash!! everything looks perfect!