Weight: 19.7 lbs = 8th percentile
Height: 29.5 in = 37th percentile
Heard circumference: 18 in = 29th percentile
So he is on the smaller side be he always has been he has been growing on a steady pace so that's good!! I love my little boy I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful son!! He makes my days so much happier! I love being a mother, It's so much fun!! He can now show you where eyes are, what a monkey says and what an elephant says. It's so much fun to watch him learn, we are working on saying please, he has said it a couple of times but I really don't think that he knew that he said it because he wont say it when I ask him to. He is so full of life and so curious, he always wants to know what is going on and he LOVES pushing buttons, and has now racked up $3 on our phones from the internet and bought scrabble on Brandon's phone, we try not to let him play with our phones anymore.





2 comments:
what a cutie! he has the best smile. i really hope i get to see him soon!!
CUTE CUTE CUTE! I can't believe how big he is!
Post a Comment