
As you can see Brandon went as Merlin (however a lot of people thought that I looked more like Dumbledore)

Then Diedre went as Mad Mad Mad Mad Madam Mim (People that that since Brandon was Dumbledore that she could have been Tonks)

And Krew went as King Arthur "Wart" (People assumed that he was any Griffindor)
We didn't realize until we got to the party that our costumes doubled as Harry Potter costumes. So I guess we already have ours done for next year!!!
Then for the day before Halloween we were asked to be part of a Murder Mystery Dinner. It was done by some of our best friends in our ward here in Rexburg, Mandy and Tyrel Brown. They did a fabulous job with the party and I can't imagine how long the spent on it. Went we got to the party the whole room was plastered with butcher paper crumpled and spread out along the walls with flashlights decorated as torches, and orange streamers going down the sliding glass door as lava. It was suppose to look like the residence of a super hero justice confederation and it was INCREDIBLE!!!!! So here are a few pictures of our costumes... and some that we stole from the Brown's blog of the rest of the heroes.
As you can see Brandon went as "The Jester" with the super ability of making people laugh... he simply had to go and tell corny jokes a lot and wear spandex pants.
Diedre went as a super hero named "Rabbitron" with the ability of speed. So she talked, ate, and moved really fast. She also had a magic carrot that could heal people unless it was a poison. (unfortunately for "Nerdon" (who played the part of "the murdered") he was poisoned so he couldn't be saved.)
This is the whole crew, in total there were 16 of us and it was an absolute blast!!!




2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I just read your last several posts and have several comments: MEMPHIS??!! Wow! Well, I'm thrilled for you guys, though I'm very sad for us...we really do need to get together a few times before you leave. The family pictures are so adorable. And, the costumes are AMAZING. You guys know how to celebrate Halloween! I'm always impressed with your creativity. We miss you!
How cute Diedre! I totally remember watching the Sword and the Stone... you have always been so creative!
Post a Comment