Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's a.......

BOY!
We are having another boy and just TRILLED!! We found out Yesterday at our ultrasound it was really fun to see him moving around and everything. The Ultrasound technician was having a hard time figuring out the sex because he was wiggling around so much, we were there for about an hour and she couldn't get him to cooperate till about the end. She said that everything looks good he is a very Healthy baby, that's all we cared about so we are happy! We can't wait to get him here and play with him we are going to have so much fun with 2 little boys around the house! Another plus is we wont need to really buy anything new because we have so many boy things which will be great since we are moving 3 months after he is born. Here are few picture of the little guy!
Full body shot
Side profile of his cute little face, it's really neat that he is already so much developed and only the size of a mango!

11 comments:

Cool Waters said...

Trilled huh? That's like a whole new level of happiness! :) Congrats!!

Team Jogan said...

congrats!!! :) we are super excited for you! i agree about the whole not having to buy stuff for the opposite gender. i'd love to have a boy next, but MUCH more convenient to have a girl next :) but of course, healthy babies are always the most important!!

Ben, Elise, Lucy, and Jack said...

That is so great guys! how exciting! i bet Krew will just love having a little brother to play with! WAHOO! enjoy your day!

Katherine said...

How exciting!

Oma said...

We are sooo happy you are having another boy! Krew will have fun with a brother. Congratulations! to all three of you!

Unknown said...

How exciting! Yay another cute little guy, do you guys have any names picked out yet? I don't know maybe it is just me but I am always finding new names and I think I have the rest of our kids already named (shh brett doesn't know yet)i am excited to see you in about a week or so!!

Carrie said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! So kind of funny, Bonnie Creevy (Once Remembered Photography) took our maternity photos and is taken Ryker's newborn pics. She said she took your wedding pics :) Ha ha ha! Small world for sure! Anyway, congrats on the new little guy! I'm really excited for you!!!!!

Amy said...

Oh Diedre Congrats! I didn't even realize you were expecting! I'm so excited for you guys! Two boys will be such a blast!

Rebecca Robison said...

yeay! we are so happy for you guys! congrats!

Bryson and Tara said...

Congrats!!! Maybe if things don't work out with Sophie and Krew, things will work out with boy #2!

Miss you all!

Rachelle Herbert said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!! Two boys will be lots of fun! I miss you guys, wish we lived closer.