

Ever since I can remember I have been using Renu contact solution. All of the other brands have always caused itchiness and irritation (much like a Walmart brand diaper) for me. And also as long as I could remember it has come in the same white plastic non-see through bottle. This was exciting for me because I thrive on mystery!! For this same reason I love CSI, Cracker Jacks, and Spam! Something about me not being able to see inside thrilled me, perhaps there were little Renu "faeries" that flew around inside the bottle to produce the non-itchy formula? Who knows? Well now Renu just came out with there new generation bottle for 2010!! Completely clear and translucent to the fact that it is not a mystical aqueous home for magical faeries!!! However now there will be no guessing how much longer one bottle is going to last, I can now say to Diedre "the Renu is at the 3.4 mL line, time to put it on our shopping list" thus preventing the uncomfortable feeling of having to use spit in your case one night because your "Renu happy wife" used up the last few drops without any warning!! In short my functionality side loves the new bottle, but my mysterious side hates it!!!




1 comment:
I feel like all bottles should be clear. It's annoying not to be able to tell how much is left.
Post a Comment