
Well today was Valentines Day and it was a whole lot of fun. Diedre first woke Krew and I up (correction: Krew did the waking up) and made us a very romantic crepe and sausage breakfast. It was probably one of the greatest breakfasts that I have ever had. Although Krew kept stuffing bits of the crepes down his diaper... I just figured he was cutting out the middleman!!! Anyway it was a fabulous morning. Since Krew and I had to say thank you for the breakfast I was trying to think of the best way to show her we appreciated her hard work and all I could think of was to flex our muscles for her and that would let her know how much we loved her. That's all w

omen really want right? "Tickets to the Gun Show"!!! Krew is pretty darn cute in this one so we thought we would share. Then I had to go to a bunch of meetings for church while Diedre took care of Krew and began work on our romantic dinner. As far as gifts are concerned I got Diedre this penguin balloon, a single red rose, and a puzzle made from one of our engagement pictures. She got me some stuff for a game that I like to play (which we will keep anonymous since most people that read this will just make fun of me for it). Then once we got home from church Diedre h

ad chicken cordon bleu and baked sweet potatoes for dinner. Anyway I guess I will just take this time to express my love for my beautiful wife. I am so glad that she married me and that she has such a sexy body!! Till the next holiday... Goodbye!!!
6 comments:
You guys are so funny. You're perfect for eachother. Died, I was actually thinking about making baked sweet potatoes for dinner tonight, but I've never done them. Are they just the same as regular potatoes?
Congratulations on another Valentines day filled with love. I loved last Valentines day when we spent it with you.
We certainly missed you guys last weekend. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon...
Diedre, you are such an adorable prego woman!
OH MY GOSH!!! Hairy Brandon! You are the fyunniet gyoober ever byorn!! :) That was a hilarious post. Krew sounds like he's acting more and more like his daddy by just shoving things down his pants! :) You and Died are the cutest couple I have ever seen and when I find a love like that, that is when I am going to get married. I love you both so much! :) Happy Valentine's Day!
Love, Hairymelon :)
Hello Brandon,
Never be ashamed of who you are. Anyone who would make fun of you for playing a certain game is not a true friend and is insecure about him or herself.
Dr. Phil Cheney
Good job on the Cordon Bleau Diedre!! Wow. Cute pics too :) and yes it's true, women love tickets to the gun show. heeheehee
Post a Comment