Saturday, March 13, 2010
Body Parts!!!
So this video was taken about 5 weeks ago when we were trying to get Krew to learn all of his body parts. He has been doing such a good j0b and learns probably 4 words a day now. Just on a side note anytime Diedre or I go to the bathroom he will knock on the door and shout I Floosh, I Floosh, so then we let him into the bathroom and he moves the garbage out of the way so that he can flush the toilet himself and then close the lid... Such a stinkin cute kid, we sure hope that Grey is just like him. Only 4 weeks until Grey comes and I graduate from BYU-I. Crazy things are on the horizon. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
so cute!!! i cant wait until emma is talking to us!! we have spring break in a week, i hope we can come see you guys!!!
oh man is he ever cute!! i love hs little ha ha.
I could watch this video over and over again...He is SO cute!
What a smart little cutie! He's going to teach his little bro so many things!
Post a Comment