Tuesday, May 18, 2010

26th in Utah

Brandon turned 26 on the 8th We decided to go to Utah to visit our good friends the Kearls. We have been wanting to go see them before we move and it just seemed perfect to go see them the weekend of Brandon's birthday because he wasn't working again. We had such a wonderful time with them. They have a daughter that is 6 months younger than Krew we always joke that they are going to get married but secretly I really do want it to happen I know the chance of them getting married is very slim but it would be really cool. They were so cute together!! Krew was always trying to hold her hand and any time she would leave the room Krew would say "where Sophie go?" He just always wanted to be near her it was adorable. On Saturday Brandon's birthday We went to the park and Brandon and Bryson played ping pong a lot. They tried to see how long they could just pass it back and forth to each other and they got to 1,343 times that is pretty much AMAZING. I was impressed. they also played a few other out doors games I can;t remember what they were called. We decided to go out to dinner for Brandons birthday to Olive Garden (Brandon was craving their stuffed mushrooms.) then we came home and had cake and ice cream and Brandon opened up my gift to him. (two tickets to go see Beauty and the Beast at the playmill in West Yellowstone we are very excited to go) Krew sang happy birthday really loud to him while we were all singing but when I tried to get him singing it on video he wouldn't sing very loud but he did a great job. I feel so blessed to have Brandon as my husband he is everything to me. I can't imagine my life with out him, I love EVERYTHING about him. Happy birthday hun I'm so glad you were born 26 years ago.
Mothers day was the next day but we were driving home most of that day so we really didn't do much, but Brandon got me Chocolates and we pre-ordered mario galaxy 2 and decided that was going to be our mothers/fathers day gift to each other and we are VERY excited about it!!

Here are a few pictures of that weekend, I don't know why we didn't take any pictures of Bryson and Tara but we really appreciated them having us come. And we wish we could have more Slearl nights.


Here is a story about Krew and Sophie. while we were at the Park Krew and Sophie found a little curb to sit down on and they just looked like they were sittinging there chatting it up then Krew moved closer to Sophie and tried to give her a kiss, but she wouldn't let him she just stuck out her finger and had him kiss her finger haha it was really cute! and these next three pictures show it.



Krew and the birthday boy!!
Yeah Brandon didn't have candles I forgot them at home so he just pretended to blow them out way to be baby!!


2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Happt Birthday Brandon! You are the best brother-in-law ever! We miss you!

P.S. that ping-pong record is pretty amazing!

Tara said...

Thanks for coming so much! It was so great to spend some time with some of our favorite people. I hope we stay close through the years, even though we won't be able to spend as much time with each other...