Thursday, May 20, 2010

Troy is home

We went to Boise to see my little brother he just came home from his mission in Virginia. It was so good to see him, I can't believe it has already been 2 years since he has been gone. He sure has grown up. While we were there Brandon and Troy played Super Mario Brothers Wii and beat the entire game together from start to finish with every single coin found and every alternate ending (It was flippin' SWEET!!!). They had a ton of fun with that and we also introduced him to the movie Avatar, and a few new games that we have. While we were leaving my family got a few pictures with him but none of them were on our camera because we had already packed our camera so hopefully I can put some on later when I get them from my parents but while we were in Boise we got to go see my grandparents and I did get a picture of them with my boys it was so god to see them and for them to meet Gray!!


2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I love that picture of the boys with G&G Martin! I wish I could have been there! I want to see Troy!

Bryson and Tara said...

Glad you were able to see your brother. So fun!