Friday, June 4, 2010

Potty time

We have been trying to get Krew to go Potty in the toilet, So far we have had 1 successful day, and it's because I saw him trying to go in ius diaper and I caught it just in time to get him to the toilet. We started telling him that if he goes potty then he gets candy for it. Since that time that we gave him candy he comes up to us about 31 times a day and says, "I Pee Bad". So we put him on the toilet then he jumps off flushes, says "Good Job, I Candy" and then holds out his hand. I know what you are thinking, VERY CUTE. And I would agree with you the first time but 31 times a day gets a little old. We will keep you all up to peed!!!

5 comments:

Brooks said...

Yeah. Don't bother. I tried each of my boys at 18 months, and it took both of them until the age of three to "get it". I swear it's the magic age...

Furthermore. Think of what you're doing. Changing diapers? Not so bad when compared to what I've seen... . I'd explain in vivid detail, but imagine pee. Everywhere. It's a "you have to see it to believe it" sort of experience.

Boys are gross.

Cute kid, though.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

HOLY SMOKES! If you have advice send it my way, I am strugglin with the potty training. . .


P.S. When did he grow up?! How sad for me that I remember him as a baby and he is a little boy now!

Rebecca Robison said...

oh my goodness... what a cute lil dude you have! I agree with him, I'd totally go to the bathroom all the time if I could get candy ;)

Gretchen said...

Krew can totally do it. Just stick to it. I LOVE having Carter out of diapers!

Bryson and Tara said...

How funny! I'm dreading the whole potty training thing... Good luck!