Here are a few pictures of my cute little baby boy!! He is so photogenic and so smily all we had to do was say hi Gray and he would just BEAM it was very easy to take these pictures. He is such a happy kid, so easy going we love him so much!!
We decided to try solid foods because he keeps trying to eat everything that we are eating, and gets mad if we don't give him anything and he LOVES it, he gets so excited to eat.
He even licked the bowl clean




5 comments:
he is so cute! it's crazy how much he looks like krew! :)
He is getting so big! I think he's taking more after his dad than Krew... He'll be bigger than Krew even before we expected it, I think!
He does look a lot like Krew, but I can see some differences. So, cute. Tara loves to eat too. She starts a huffing cry every time food comes around but she wants to feed herself. Crazy how big they get so fast.
Oh my goodness! He is so cute and is growing up so much :)
Oh, that's so cute! I love that he was licking the bowl.
He is such a smiley one. Adorable!
Post a Comment