Thursday, September 23, 2010

Moving Pictures

Here are the manly men helping us move our stuff inside the house. Thanks guys for all the help!

This is what our house has been looking like lately, Kind of Crazy here at the Sloans, It looks better right now this is just the first couple of days. But we are still unpacking once everything looks nice I will take pictures it might be a few more days though.






3 comments:

Jen said...

Can't wait to see everything when you're unpacked. I'm so glad you finally got into your home. Is unpacking kind of fun or really annoying?

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

a little bit of both It's fun to see our stuff again but it seems kind of never ending.

Bryson and Tara said...

Oh, how I can relate! I'm sorry. Unpacking is not so fun...but very soon it will be done and you'll be decorating your own house! How cool is that?