Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My baby is getting so big

Gray turned 6 months old on Sunday!! I can't believe that he is already 1/2 a year old. He is getting so big. He is now sitting up all on his own, he started to sit the week we got into our house and now he is a pro at it. I know I say this all the time but he really is such a happy baby, always smiling. He isn't quite sleeping through the night but I think it's only because we have been traveling most of his life and this is the first time we have been stable, he just needs to get use to it, we will get there eventually. I sure do love him and his cute little chunky cheeks!!

Here is is sitting

And Sunday as I was sitting on the ground holding him he pushed on my hands to stand up and then reached for the coffee table and held on to it and stood there for about 10 sec. I couldn't believe it such a strong boy.

3 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

d he is sooo cute! i cant believe that he is 6 months already, and i still havent met him!!! he looks a lot like krew to me.

Unknown said...

he is super cute! your boys look so much alike it is crazy! Hope setting into your house has been fun!

Ben, Elise, Lucy, and Jack said...

6 months already?! my how time flies! i bet you are LOVING having your own home and i bet you are doing some cute things! Can't wait for pics! Miss you so much!!