Here are the rest of the pictures from Grays 6 month photo shoot! I don't really know his measurements because I haven't been able to take him to the doctor yet we are in the process of getting medicaid. but he is sitting up very well, Loves food especially bananas, loves to be tossed in the air, and stand on our hands, He is getting so close to crawling I can't believe how fast he is growing. He's almost sleeping through the night too, he wakes up usually only only once He is always smiling and so happy, Such a pleasant little boy I love him so much!!
It rained a LOT here yesterday, I had the door open most of the day to get the freshness of the rain in our house and Krew just kept running outside. He loves rain, and thunder every time he hears thunder he says "Oh I hear the sunder" He is such a fun and happy kid always (ok maybe not always but most of the time) I love playing with him he has such a great imagination. Anytime anyone comes over he gets so excited and says "do you want to see my toys upstairs"
Oh and the other day we went to Target and a sales lady started talking to him and he just looked down all shy and then she said who's on your shirt and he popped his head up and started chatting with her about Woody and Buzz and how he plays with them and everything she started laughing and said I guess you just have to ask him the right question he turned into a completely different kid. It's true if you ask Krew about Woody and Buzz he will talk your ear off.




7 comments:
Krew looks so big and Gray too. He is starting to look different than Krew. I love reading Krew's talking stories.
I can't believe Gray is 6 months old! He is so so cute Diedre: ) We talk about Krew a lot at our house. Emyri will remind me how he said her name so cute. haha Glad things are going so well for you guys! We all miss you tons!
Gray is SOOO cute. I can't wait to meet him. Carter and Krew are so much a like. I can't wait for them to play together.
They are so cute Diedre! Love them
Those pictures of Krew in the rain are so cute!
Gray is adorable. That's awesome that he sleeps so well for you, too. Sounds like he is such a good baby.
It was nice chatting with you the other day. We sure miss you guys...
Definitely thought crew was sweating in the first picture...I was thinking "wow, I've heard that it's humid in the south, but really? that humid in October?"
and btw...wish you were at our halloween party too...just wasn't the same with out you. I think from now on, we're not throwing halloween parties unless you're gonna be there.
your boys are sooo cute! cant wait to meet gray! see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment